Come join EcoFaith Recovery in the Great Work of our time
Saturday, April 27th from 3:30-5:30
Central Lutheran Church
1820 Ã‚Â NE 21st Ave., Portland, Oregon
Simply in Season food will be provided
We come together to:
- Learn about this evolving ministry from its many volunteer leaders,
- Explore our own sense of call to this ministry
- Consider a deeper level of involvement
- Fertilize the young tree that is EcoFaith Recovery with our personal stories, creative ideas, relational networks, and pledges of our time and finances, as we are so moved.
This gathering is for you if you are wondering:
- Ã‚â€“What in the heck is this Ã¢â‚¬Å“EcoFaith RecoveryÃ¢â‚¬Â thing, anyway?
- How can I get involved in a small ecofaith recovery group like Simply in Season?
- How can I serve as an EcoFaith intern or leave a living legacy by mentoring an intern?
- WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s up with the course with the long name: Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ecology of Grace and Justice: Organizing in the BioCommons for our timeÃ¢â‚¬Â?
- How can I get trained to help my faith community incorporate caring for GodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s creation into every area of ministry?
- How can we organize faith communities to affect economic and political change towards a more sustainable and just way of life for all?
- Could our faith communities really have a role in launching local worker-owned cooperatives that help create a more just and sustainable economy? How?
- Our goal for the evening is 25 new leaders committed to offering their leadership to this movement and $25,000 raised to help us build the capacity we need to support this movement. In short, we are asking for 25L and 25K and all the prayers you can offer!
Please bring others and RSVP to our Evite (coming soon), Facebook event via the link below:
|RSVP for April 27th|