Would you like to join EcoFaith Recovery’s team? Please see below for available opportunities:
Admin & Communications Coordinator (Part-Time)
Are you passionate about climate and racial justice?
EcoFaith Recovery is looking for an outstanding Admin & Communications Coordinator to join our team. You would work with the Pastor/Organizer, Development Coordinator, and volunteer leaders to facilitate communications, support events and actions, and organize and maintain the systems that help to make our important work happen.
The position is 10 hours per week at $20/hour. This is an independent contractor position.
- At least one year of administrative experience and a high school degree or GED
- Experience using Google suite; Zoom; Canva, MailChimp, WordPress, Excel, Social Media
- Design skills in creating e-newsletters and announcements (email, web, and social media)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Relationship building and initiative
- Diplomacy and flexibility
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
- Ability to set boundaries and protect confidentiality
- Superior teamwork and customer service skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Some college education
- Strong experience producing e-newsletters, social media, websites, and graphic design
- Experience with faith communities and facilitating volunteers
- Strong knowledge of IT and technology tools, including MailChimp
- Knowledgeable about Salesforce a plus
- Light video editing experience a plus (such as with iMovie)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and update e-newsletters (using MailChimp)
- Create and publish weekly social media posts
- Collaborate with EcoFaith staff and volunteer leaders through Google Drive and email
- Maintain the website on WordPress
- Connect with partnering organizations or individuals to support the sharing of events, communications, etc.
- Create event promotions through the website, print material, social media posts, etc.
- Post blog to the website from leaders or interns (and invite folks to contribute to the blog)
- Write donor thank you communications and support communication for fundraising efforts
Volunteer & Intern Facilitation
- Attend and support weekly volunteer leaders virtual meeting
- Check in with intern(s) and support their project as needed
- Coordinate a fundraising focus with the staff team and implement the communications for it
- Train new volunteers and/or supply them with training videos and materials
- Support the organization with administrative needs
- Update Google drive, listservs, and CRM/contacts
- Maintain accurate organization records and files
- Coordinate with other staff and volunteers for year-end fundraising communications and yearly donor statements
- Provide other needed admin support
Additional duties may be assigned as situations dictate. The Admin & Communications Coordinator is supervised by EcoFaith’s Pastor/Organizer.
Application Procedure: Submit a cover letter, resume, and three references by October 31, 2021. Highly encouraged to also send in examples of social posts you have created, newsletter or other publication design work you have done, or anything else you would like to share that reflects your ability with the above responsibilities. The position remains open until filled. Target start date: sometime in November 2021.
Respond by e-mail to Office@EcoFaithRecovery.org with “Admin & Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.