EcoFaith Recovery is partnering with Pacific Lutheran Thological Seminary and other West coast seminaries to offer an internship practicum. The practicum is a project identified in conversation with EcoFaith Intern Coordinator, Sarah Holst, that will engage both the interests and gifts of the intern as well as the practices of EcoFaith Recovery. The project will be a part of the Seminarian’s year-long internship and will engage their internship communities in some campaign for Environmental Justice.
Interns will be asked to do the following:
- Attend the EcoFaith Weekend Institute
- Identify a local mentor with whom they can meet at least once a month.
- Participate once a month in an intern cohort virtual meeting.
- Track their weekly hours on the project.
- Write a reflection/report halfway through completion of their project, as well as when they have finished the internship.