6:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Central Lutheran Church – 1820 NE 21st Ave Portland, Oregon
I lift up my eyes to the hills, from where will my help come?
My help comes from the God, who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)
Dinner will be Provided, by EcoFaith leader, Charissa White, of St. Andrew Lutheran Beaverton, with a generous grant from Thrivent Financial made possible by EcoFaith leader, Chris Bekemeier, of Central Lutheran Portland!
Please join as as we celebrate all that has taken place in 2016‚ and discern our shared vision for 2017. We will do this by once again engaging in EcoFaith’s Practices for Awakening Leadership. The tentative schedule for our time together is as follows:
- Table Conversations on “Where have you experienced or observed “Leadership Awakening” this year? (Practice 2 – Relational Practices)
- Spiritual Grounding (Practice 1 – Spiritual Grounding)
- Intro to EcoFaith Proposed, Vision 2017 – It will have been emailed to all those who RSVPd in advance for their feedback and input (Practice 6 – Conscious Leadership Development)
- Telling The Story of our Movement – Fishbowl with Folks Rotating in and out (Practice 3 – Telling our Stories)
- One-to-ones – What stirs in you in response to this vision? Where does it land for you and your community? (Practice 2 – Relational Conversations)
- Full Group Conversation on Vision, Input, Suggested Changes, (Practice 4 – Rhythms of Engagement)
- Budget to fund this vision and what is needed from us in order to fund it (Practice 6 – Conscious Leadership Development)
- Additional Conversation/Input/Desired Follow up groups to meet (Practice 2)
- Spiritual Grounding/Song (Practice 1)
An exciting vision is emerging as to how we can take our engagement with the‚ Practices for Awakening Leadership even deeper in 2017 so that we can support our communities in taking courageous public action for the recovery of human life and the healing of God’s creation. This is your opportunity to engage in the Practices while learning about and offering direct input into EcoFaith’s‚ vision for 2017.
With your input, the Practices for Awakening Leadership will grow deeper in us in 2017, as we learn to partner more deeply with the Spirit for the healing of the world.