About EcoFaith Recovery:
We are EcoFaith Recovery. We are a broad network of volunteer leaders and faith-based communities in the Pacific Northwest who are:
- recovering our true vocation as people of faith and citizens of earth;
- restoring our sanity in the midst of an addictive culture and economy;
- reconciling a right-relationship with all of creation, including all human communities;
- rediscovering courage to rise up with the most vulnerable and oppressed in the face of human systems that escalate injustice and climate change;
- reclaiming our prophetic imagination for the flourishing of an earth-honoring and life-honoring faith, economy, and culture.
We are EcoFaith Recovery. And we are recovering.
A music video of the song “The Way of the Wilderness”
by EcoFaith Recovery Intern Chase Isaacson
To identify existing and emerging leaders, develop our leadership potential through EcoFaith’s “Practices for Awakening Leadership,” and lift one another up to support our faith communities in taking courageous public action for the recovery of human life and the healing of God’s creation.
We are a faith-based leadership development effort grounded in Portland, Oregon and expanding to other parts of the Pacific Northwest. We seek wisdom from the traditions of Christian faith, ecology/eco-justice, relational organizing and 12 step recovery for the purpose of revitalizing congregational ministries to make a lasting difference for the healing of the world.